Amplified Sciences is a life science diagnostics company based in West Lafayette, Indiana. The company is focused on accurately detecting and pre-empting the risks of debilitating diseases. Amplified Sciences has operations in Purdue Research Park and key alliances in San Francisco and Boston. Amplified Sciences has a scalable test development platform with several assay candidates underway. With an initial focus on oncology, the company’s lead assay is for the early detection of pancreatic cancer.
Amplified Sciences is an early-stage company with a working prototype and proof of concept data using clinical samples. The award-winning startup is the recipient of several awards and grants including the Purdue Foundry Black and Gold Awards ($100,000 total), a grant from the National Science Foundation, and was named as a finalist or winner in several competitions including:
- MedCity Invest Chicago – selected diagnostic track presenter 2020
- bioLogic Innovation Award Finalist 2019
- Texas Life science Forum featured pitch 2019
- Innovation Showcase featured pitch- Venture Club of Indiana Finalist 2019
- Inaugural class of the Origins accelerator program sponsored by Elevate Ventures 2019
For more information about Amplified Sciences, please contact CEO Diana Caldwell www.amplifiedsciences.com